Large Groups (more than 50 employees)
Employee Benefits - Large Groups (Over 50 Employees)
Does your insurance broker treat you like a small fish in a big pond? There have been many smaller agencies bought up and merged into large nationwide agencies and banks. You go from being one of the top clients getting personalized attention to dealing with a call center for your questions and problems.
Large employers have unique needs. Allow us to conduct a comprehensive needs analysis for your company. From this we will better understand what you are trying to accomplish with your benefits package. We can also discuss any problems you are experiencing and look for opportunities to improve or enhance your offerings. An extensive market analysis will then be completed. Our experienced team of benefits consultants will present an array of solid solutions and options that address your needs and budget in a systematic way.
We understand the tremendous demands placed on your employee benefits/human resources department and work hard to minimize the effort you must put forth to procure and maintain your benefits package. Services include:
- Strategic planning (funding and premium strategies, claim management, employee engagement)
- Affordable Care Act advice and counsel
- Renewal planning / transition / implementation
- Design, installation and maintenance of comprehensive employee benefit plans
- Aggressive premium rate negotiations
- Proactive and ongoing employee communications
- Custom employee benefits guidebooks
- Professional patient advocacy
- DOL and ERISA documents
- COBRA health insurance administration
Employee education and plan implementation are critical to making your group insurance understandable and successful. Benefit Brokers excels at making the complicated subject of employee benefits easy to understand. To help employees better understand your plans we build a custom Employee Benefit Guide explaining your benefits, the costs, providers and how to best use your plans. We make your employees better consumers of your hard-earned benefits dollars.
Our clients look to Benefit Brokers as a partner in achieving overall company goals. We have assembled a solid team of professional resource partners that can help you cut costs, make your business more efficient, and ensure a competitive workforce.
- ThinkHR “ HR specialists are just a phone call away
- Payroll administration
- HRIS systems
- Tax and accounting services
- C-level human resource consulting
- Professional and career development
- Workers' compensation and liability insurance
Let our benefits consultants do a vendor relations analysis for you today so you can operate your business more efficiently tomorrow!
Call today 615-724-1699 or email