Jan Feb Apr May Jun Jul Sep Oct Dec
Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Oct Dec
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
Feb Mar May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov
Jan Feb Mar Apr
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
Sep Oct Nov Dec
A new survey by JD Power compares the low adoption of Telehealth programs to mobile banking. Remember when you did not check bank balance or make deposits on your cellphone? Today mobile banking applications are the third most used apps nationally and they expect the same with Telehealth.
Here are some of their findings;
- Customer satisfaction is very high at 851 out of 1000. For reference, only direct banking is higher at 855.
- Word of mouth is the best advertisement, 65% of new users tried it after talking with a friend or relative.
- Telehealth works - 84% of users said they were able to completely resolve their medical concern.
- 79% did not experience any issues or problems during their service
- 87% said the enrollment process was somewhat/very easy
- 49% said there were no barriers making the Telehealth service difficult
- Fast and easy - The average amount of time spent was 44 minutes for a first visit: 17 minutes for the enrollment process, 9 minutes waiting for a callback and 18 minutes for the actual consultation.
For more information about the 2019 Telehealth Satisfaction Study visit www.jdpower.com/business/resource/us-telehealth-study